Account Director - Facilitair Contact Center
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director, with dotted line to the Global Account Director*, the HCS achieves his/her targets through interaction with all Business Managers allocated to different projects plus all other TWW support functions.
• The primary objective is to achieve the set revenue target and gross profit margin for the key accounts with high client and employee satisfaction.
• Acting as the single point of contact the HCS handles overall negotiations and strategic planning as well as handling escalated issues from both sides, involving appropriate internal stakeholders where relevant.
• The HCS and the Business Manager (BM) work as a team, supporting each other, creating a synergic effect, and ensuring business and client needs are met with consistency and improvements are ongoing.
• The HCS will assist the BM in developing the currents projects and ensuring in collaboration with the Managing Director (MD) that any growth potential is assessed and realised.
• To some extend, the HCS will also be involved in the BM development to ensure that business and client needs are met.
• The HCS will be the overall coordinating manager of the key clients and the BM’s which lead the operational teams.
To qualify for this role you must …
• Hold a university degree or comparable professional experience delivering similar caliber.
• Have a proven and successful track record of effective leadership with commercial and/or operational responsibility in the CRM or a closely related industry
• Have a large and proven Client Relations and/or Sales contact experience
• Have a good understanding of CRM best practice and markets
• Manage time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
• Have experience with P&L management and associated financial practices
• Have worked in a performance driven environment before.
• Have excellent communication style and rapport building ability.
It will help if you ….
• Have worked for a CRM outsource business
• Have experience in direct/consumer marketing
• Have direct/consumer marketing, CRM or business administration qualifications
• Run your own business
• Have other language skill including English
max. 80.000 euro bruto per jaar plus tot 20% winstdeling en auto