Senior Operations Manager - Facilitair Contact Center
• Direct involvement in the recruitment, selection induction and on going skills development for all direct reports, ensuring we attract and retain the best talent
• Line management responsibility for campaign Operations Managers
• To ensure CLOE metrics are consistently achieved and appropriate actions taken to address any shortfall
• To undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 meetings with direct reports against KPI’s
• Establish a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition across all Teams taking appropriate action where necessary
• Management of any campaign migration or new business implementation
• To ensure actions from Associate Satisfaction survey are implanted and continuously reviewed
• Overall accountability for training, development and mentoring of direct reports to provide opportunities for skills expansion and career development
• Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2 way communication ensuring key messages are cascaded
Client Management/Customer Experience
• Manage client relationship at an operational level in terms of coordinating information and data requests and delivery of these within agreed timescales and to required quality
• Co-ordination of responses to any client change control requests
• Ensure call monitoring is undertaken in line with CLOE and reported monthly across representative sample of all transaction types and appropriate action taken to correct any shortfall
• Ensure client satisfaction surveys are undertaken and action plans implemented and reviewed
• Management of any client escalations relating to the Operational team’s performance
• Ensure process for tracking of client satisfaction and complaints in terms of response and resolution
• Ensure process audits are completed quarterly for each customer related transaction and improvement plans agreed
• Preparing, analyzing and presenting data to the client as part of monthly performance reviews
• Responsibility for commercial decisions affecting P&L
• Ensure forecasts and work schedules are accurately completed using relevant client information and Blue Pumpkin scheduling tool
• To ensure integrity and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis on both site and client level
• To ensure budgeted revenue and EBITDA is achieved, by ensuring clients are invoiced for all ’billed hours’
• To ensure team members are recruited on time and with appropriate skills, and aligned with client forecast, ensuring absenteeism and attrition are managed to maximise EBITDA contribution
• Proactively manage and be responsible for all Health and Safety issues, ensuring a safe working environment for all associates
• To understand and ensure compliance with all company and client security requirements, ensuring regular spot checks takes place
To fully comply with the company's Information and Security Policy and Procedures
(Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities typically needed to perform this job)
Education (if beyond High School or equivalent): Degree in business administration/management or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
Experience Target (in this job or a related function/field): Four or more year’s directly related experience including two or more years supervisory experience.
Skills: Strong leadership skills with ability to manage large groups of people. Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and experience demonstrating successful customer relationship management ability.
Knowledge/Abilities: Demonstrated knowledge of contact center operations and customer support. Demonstrated knowledge of technology industry and general business management. Demonstrated ability to analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
Travel Required – business travel as necessary