Vacature Teamleader European Contact Center at Richemont
Helaas, deze vacature is inmiddels vervuld.
Toch is het goed dat je bij SkyWalker terecht bent gekomen. Als gespecialiseerd werving- en selectiebureau voor de contact center sector, heeft SkyWalker meer klantcontact-vacatures in bemiddeling. Klik hierboven op ‘vacatures’ en maak je keuze uit het overzicht van actuele contact center vacatures.
As Teamleader, you are responsible for the daily running and management of the Richemont European Contact Center. You are the first point of contact for your team of multilingual 'Maison Ambassadors' (CSR's / agents) where you are also an expert with regard to systems, processes and procedures. You ensure a professional and service-oriented work environment by monitoring employee performance and taking the necessary actions to motivate your team when required. Using effective communication skills, you must liaise and supervise effectively in order to achieve both qualitative and quantitative goals and targets.
These are your key responsibilities:
Provide leadership by:
- Leading by positive example;
- Acting as an ambassador of the organization;
- Pro-actively looking for ways and means to improve both individual and team performance;
- Translating company targets into achievable, measurable and challenging goals;
- Providing change management resources for employees;
- Using tools (e.g. data bases, spread sheets) to manage data and to allow for
Manage Team Development:
- Being first point of contact for Ambassadors, manage escalations;
- Being an expert in systems, tools and procedures;
- Managing processes and procedures;
- Managing information flow between Maisons and Contact Center;
- Coaching and training: Create and follow up on individual training plans;
- Managing KPI’s and SLA;
- Being first point of contact for operational issues and requests;
- Planning and scheduling;
- Providing timely notification to management of trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up;
- Conducting team meetings;
- Completing reporting requirements;
Manage human resources:
- By assisting in recruitment by conducting interviews and prospective Ambassador testing;
- Evaluating and documenting Ambassador performance;
- Monitoring progress of Ambassador performance objectives;
- Conducting performance reviews, appraisals and disciplinary actions.
- € 35.000 to max. € 45.000 gross per year.
BedrijfsprofielRichemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.