Vacature Teamleider ISP – Backoffice bij Sonetco – Tijdelijke detachering t/m feb. ’16
Helaas, deze vacature is inmiddels vervuld.
Toch is het goed dat je bij SkyWalker terecht bent gekomen. Als gespecialiseerd werving- en selectiebureau voor de contact center sector, heeft SkyWalker meer klantcontact-vacatures in bemiddeling. Klik hierboven op ‘vacatures’ en maak je keuze uit het overzicht van actuele contact center vacatures.
As Team leader you are accountable for several operational (end-to-end) processes and the customer focussed back office operations that resolve incidents (e.g. tickets/cases) that cannot be resolved by the front office.
The Team leader has chain responsibility to ensure process meets customer and business requirements at minimal cost. His end to end focus avoids sub optimisation of parts of the main process by Managers and/or Partners and involves continuous improvement of the process and standard work procedures.
Your team resolves the incident and if needed starts the problem management process in Operations/third party in case of correlated single customer incidents. Basic process performance objectives - quality, speed, reliability, flexibility and overall costs – are improved by the team via Lean methodology.
In addition, you are responsible for customer experience testing of products and you are the gatekeeper for resolution of agent tools disruptions and account administration.
• Capacity and workload management of the team
• Manage and assure realization of predefined service levels (SLA’s) by providing (cost and operational) efficient and high quality support
• Determines priorities for the team to ensure that tasks are carried out and (end to end ) process output meets customer demand.
• Assure the handling of escalation support requests from the outsource partners
• Assure problem and complaint handling according to predefined business processes; initiate adjustments when necessary. This includes liaising with relevant other Partners (Marketing & Sales, Finance)
• Take (pro-active) initiatives to improve related customer service processes, system adjustments or product improvements and reviews functional requirements on behalf of CSD
• Initiates contributions to CSD (and company) roadmap. Organises tickets are properly assigned and monitors tasks and trouble tickets to other departments via ticketing tool
• Operate/maintain (CRM) systems/tools for registering/handling customer contacts, and pro-actively raise issues for improvement
• Take active part in growth and development of the Customer Services department.
• Create and execute initiatives that increase customer satisfaction, process quality or efficiency
• Establishes and maintains policies, standard work procedures, standards, definitions, access, security, recovery, etc. on the CSD Wiki…and signs off.
• Participate in project level review sessions with production and engineering teams to verify that reviews have been properly performed and that results are documented.
• Responsible for planning and management of (improvement) projects
• Ensure proper root cause analysis is conducted as input for problem management process
• Report operational (end-to-end process performance) and continuous improvements efforts to high-level management
• Improve trouble ticket process and tooling
• Lead team
• Maintain work schedule of the team and keep up punctuality within the assigned work schedule
• Inform and motivate team. Keep up the good spirit!
• Coach and support team members to ensure objectives and expectations are met
• Coach team members in professional & personal growth
• He / she monitors performance of his process and takes action when process performance does not meet customer requirements
• Responsible to detect failures in the process output and to ensure corrective and preventive actions are agreed and taken (continuous improvement of the process via Lean methodology)
• Responsible to adjust the process requirements to changing company goals according to the process management standards as set in the Process Management Handbook (expressed by the basic performance objectives: quality, speed, reliability, flexibility and overall costs).
• Is accountable for the correct functioning and the content of applications and data bases that are needed for the output of his process. He / she collects information about problems with systems in his process and makes sure that these will be solved.
• Is responsible to collect information regarding the performance of the process. He is also responsible to report regularly to the Process Owner and stakeholders of the process regarding the end to end process performance.
• Is responsible for the timely escalation to the Process Owner and stakeholders of the process of issues which cannot be solved and which cause the process output not to meet customer expectations.
Arbeidsvoorwaardenbruto salaris ca. 3.000,- euro bruto per maand.