Trainer / Coach bij Arvato
You would be working for the world wide renowned company that is a leader in digital imaging products. You are responsible for Quality optimization and improvement of CSR-performance and attitude within the Customer Service Centre. You think and act proactively in development and change processes.
You report to the Team leader of Training and Quality.
Your multi-functional responsibilities are:
• Planning, organization and delivering of training and re-fresh training
• Quality monitoring
• Providing individual and/or group feedback
• Preparing and maintaining personal CSR-files
• Documenting results and process changes
• Analyzing and giving recommendations
• Contributing to the annual development plan
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Keeping direction and focus in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously
• Analytical skills
• Critical work approach
• Computer / MS Office knowledge
• Excellent oral and written English language skills
• Oral and written Dutch language skills is a plus
Minimum Requirements to apply:
• Experience in training / coaching
• CV and motivational letter in English
Who is arvato?
Outsourcing partner arvato Benelux B.V. is an authoritative service provider of effective and complete solutions in Customer Services, Credit Management Services, Marketing & Data Services and International Supply Chain Management for markets in and outside Europe. In the Netherlands arvato services has branches in Abcoude, Amstelveen, Venlo and Venray and currently has 500 employees.
Arvato Benelux B.V. is a division of Arvato AF, the media service provider of Bertelsmann AG. Renowned Bertelsmann companies in the Netherlands are e.g. RTL Nederland (TV stations RTL 4,5,7, and 8, Radio 538) and Publisher G+J (Magazines National Geographic, Quest and Glamour).