Vacature Team Leader Customer Service bij Booking.com in Amsterdam
Helaas, deze vacature is inmiddels vervuld.
Toch is het goed dat je bij SkyWalker terecht bent gekomen. Als gespecialiseerd werving- en selectiebureau voor de contact center sector, heeft SkyWalker meer klantcontact-vacatures in bemiddeling. Klik hierboven op ‘vacatures’ en maak je keuze uit het overzicht van actuele contact center vacatures.
Teamleiders.nu is assisting Booking.com™ (the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and / or its various support companies throughout the world in their ambition to grow with new Team leads to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
For the Customer Service office in Amsterdam and the 7 other European locations, we look for Customer Service Team Leaders to lead and develop teams of approximately 18 Customer Service Executives (CSE).
Together with all the Team Leads within the local site you are responsible for ensuring that an excellent customer support service is delivered to all Booking.com customers & accommodation partners.
The right Team Leader Customer Service
Booking.com™ needs enthusiastic customer service professionals with leadership flair and ability to develop and motivate others. As well as experience within a customer support services or customer-facing role you will be passionate about leading a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team of Customer Service Executives.
You possess strong communication skills, both oral and written in English, and of course, excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities. You should be efficient, organized, adaptable and capable of working independently in carrying out your day-to-day tasks.
You report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and motivate an environment that embraces change, cultivate service excellence, productivity, growth, empowerment, teamwork and high self-esteem;
- Resolve escalated guest queries effectively;
- Identify, assess, and resolve performance issues with team members;
- Effectively manage conflicts and change with positive results;
- Analyse, plan, organize, control and troubleshoot work activities and processes;
- Build a strong sense of purpose and engage the team to work together to achieve the goals;
- Identify areas of improvement and act upon.
- Working in an international fast growing company;
- Fixed term contract of 1 year;
- Competitive salary & bonus;
- Possibility to work at other international sites.